You don't get what you deserve.
You get what you take.

-Nemi

Wednesday, 21 May 2014

These words are just rules and regulations for me.

I feel like I'm just being extremely boring with my posting even if I need sum up a month's worth of stuff. I have been *surprisingly* mainly working and studying. After the Easter break I had probably the most intense period with my studies so far, with deadlines after deadlines to meet. Because I'm feeling lazy, I'll just post few pictures showing what I've been up to lately.

I did manage to go see the dolphins here in Aberdeen though! While Rob was still here we walked down to Torry Battery where you can see quite often dolphins playing in the sun. We were lucky, as I think there were about four dolphins playing. Couldn't actually catch them jumping but anyone wandering around Aberdeen, I'd definitely recommend making that slightly daunting walk through Torry.

On the other news, here's what I've been up to (be prepared for ultimate selfie collection):


Coffee breaks in the sun with the cat.


Finished my first freelance translating job.

Got ready for PIR ball. Who says you need to make a duck-face to get high cheek bones?
 ... Which then turned into celebrating vappu.

Did some daunting studying on transformational leadership.

Been surrounded in the sofa after a furious cat-attacks.


And had my heart beat monitored for 24 hours. Nothing serious though! I'm not dying or having any serious health issues. It was interesting sleeping with those wires though... 


I seem to have gone a bit crazy taking pictures of myself now that I have an actual smart phone... Have to say though, absolutely love having a phone that actually allows me do other stuff than send and receive messages and call (which my old phone didn't even do properly). For me it's especially essential at the moment to have 24/7 access to my email to receive all those rejection emails from employers.

It's the revision time again, so I can't promise any more interesting posts than this one, but blogging is a good way to procrastinate so you might hear from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment